Due to the nature of our clinic located within a health care facility, masks continue to be REQUIRED to be worn by people 5 years of age or older.
- If you are feeling unwell, or have a fever, we encourage you to reschedule your appointment until you are feeling better
- All surfaces are sanitized in between patient visits and patient appointment times are spaced to allow for proper ventilation of treatment rooms
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entry to our office
- Please continue to arrive close to your appointment time, not too early, and please call us if you will be late
- Please respect the physical space of others that are in our common areas and wait in hallway if the reception area is occupied.
- If you are waiting in the hallway in our Richmond location for others to exit, there is a self check-in option on our window to let us know you have arrived
As always, please remember that the best prevention of contamination is physical distancing and frequent hand washing with soap/water or hand sanitizer.
Your continued understanding is appreciated. We will continue to provide updates as new guidelines develop according to the Provincial Health Officer. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Updated March 21, 2022