Effective August 25, 2021, masks are required to be worn by people 12 years of age or older in all public indoor settings. Thank you for your continued cooperation.
- We will no longer be conducting screening before your appointment, but if you are feeling unwell, or have a fever, we encourage you to reschedule your appointment until you are feeling better
- We will continue to sanitize all surfaces in between patient visits and space out patient appointment times to allow for proper ventilation of treatment rooms
- We encourage you to use hand sanitizer upon entry to our office
- Please continue to arrive close to your appointment time, not too early, and please call us if you will be late.
- We are relaxing capacity limits in the office, but ask that you respect the physical space of others that are in our common areas
- If you are waiting in the hallway in our Richmond location for others to exit, there is a self check-in option on our window to let us know you have arrived
As always, please remember that the best prevention of contamination is physical distancing and frequent hand washing with soap/water or hand sanitizer. Please respect those around you that may not yet have been fully vaccinated, or those that continue to choose to wear a mask.
Your continued understanding is appreciated. We will provide updates as new guidelines develop. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Updated August 25, 2021